Meatheads ...MMA Enthusiasts and Loyal Readers;
I am in the process of creating a new PKC Team of Writers! (Once again, apologies to those who didn't get a response from me timely because of a faulty contact form)
I'd like to be able to deliver on a actual content strategy instead of just doing whatever the hell I felt like, although sticking to that is still tempting. Think how the Cracked.com writing team and articles are structured.
Regardless, I would like to know what you want, and even better, if you want to write about a specific aspect of MMA! IE: "Hi, I'd like to write about MMA Stats!"
If you have shit writing skills, I'm not putting your work up, so maybe video content is the way to go for you. Just being honest- writing isn't necessarily everyone's ideal creative platform.
So CONTACT ME.
Oct 18, 2012
Most Popular Posts This Week
- Evading the Low Rear Roundhouse Kick (Muay Thai)
- Download "MMA: The Book of Knowledge" by BJ Penn (updated 1/29/11)
- Arianny Celeste - FHM Philippines Photos [Smoking Hot]
- Another "Just Because It's Funny" Post: 'How Other Countries Deal With Hostage Situations.'
- The Best TaeKwonDo Fighting Video EVER.
- Fresh n' Dandy - Shameless Plugging Post.
- Ankle Lock Setups
- New Separate Archive Page Using Blogger Pages!
- Punch Kick Choke's Guide to Preventing Staph Infections From Training
- BJJ and Judo Gi (Uniform) Differences