I had to take a short break over a hand infection, but I'm back.
This is a breakdown on a video from the guys at TrainFightWin-
How to take the back from the half guard using the armdrag. I like this one because if done smoothly, it can really catch your opponent off guard.
2. Use the previous motion to feed your outer knee through to trap the arm.
3. Hold on to the arm low on the tricep with the outer hand, and pull down on the opponent's neck.
4. As the opponent tries to pull away, drop away the hand from the neck, switch to an underhook grasp on the shoulder, and switch to wrist control with the outer arm.
5. Crunch the the arm toward you, then kick out the outer leg to pop out the arm. Use this motion to armdrag and drop that side of your opponent down.
6. In one motion, turn out, prop yourself up, get the hook, secure the upper body, and take the back.