- Start in Side Control, and you have a hook under the near arm, and you have tight control on it.
- Swim your other arm to the far side, and control the hip of your opponent.
- Turn your upper body and hips to start pulling the near side arm up. In one motion with this, you're going to move over to the other side of the body, arm still tight against your chest.
- As soon as you're on the other side, you're going to pivot on the knee by the head and throw your other leg over the body, and under the arm that you are controlling.
- You're going to end up in a solid omoplata position as you continue to roll your opponent belly down, and you have it with the added control of your arm, essentially making it a stronger figure 4. Finish the submission from here.
Very sneaky submission from side control, with the added advantage of getting the omoplata from a position where it's very difficult for your opponent to roll out of it.